Friday, June 26, 2009

I don't exactly suffer from writer's block, seeing how I can basically write at will. What I have is more like a human being's block, in that I don't seem to get the simple action of living going. Whereas I have literary inspiration, I am overly uninspired in life.

I have all these ideas that would be worth exploring, that I keep to myself. I honestly think I could change the world in a positive way. But even if I did, what then? What would prevent the world from decaying all over again? I'm too cynical to believe mankind will survive its identity crisis. Why bother?

So, what should I do? Go see a shrink and have myself some drug prescribed that artificially uplifts me? Go see a cult and have myself brainwashed and turned into a wide-eyed grinning faithful? Go nowhere and remain who I am, and forever remain that way until humanity and I are no longer part of this universe? Who am I kidding... I won't live that long.

11 comments:

Raisa said...

so you're saying that you're not human, ha?

Raisa said...

so you're saying that you're not human, ha?

Raisa said...

so you're saying that you're not human, ha?

Raisa said...

awesome! :/

Frank said...

Triple post! Wow, new record!

And I'm not saying I'm not human, just that I suck at being one.

Charade said...

At least Try them? You can't judge anything before you try it.

Frank said...

Try what?

Charade said...

The ideas you were talking about?

Raisa said...

yea, apparantly that's what happen when you have a dead mousepad and an awful connection

say, what kind of ideas? am interested ..unless it's another "Alchemist"

Frank said...

When I was in italy, in march, I had tons of ideas. I guess I didn't tell you about my vacations in italy, did I? Well, in three weeks, I read 7 books, two Scientific American magazines, wrote 19 postcards and 16 chapters in my current novel, and I also created an educational games for 5 to 7 year olds, and I created a new economic model that could solve the world's economical paradigm troubles. I wanted to explore and present that new theory to economists, but I never got around to lay it down on paper. Also, I created (a while ago) a different kind of political system to replace the current one, used in Canada. Actually, I haven't so much invented as went back through time to simpler times and clearer application of Plato's concepts of democracy versus republic. That kind of ideas.

Raisa said...

that's like throwing an egg up the air and hope it won't get smashed on the floor, ofcourse it'll decay.. rotten.. and some other disgusting biological forms,


I'd say go for it.